Join the #1 furniture company in South Florida, CITY Furniture. As a Sales Associate, you will be helping Customers create a home that they’ll love, while creating an exciting career for yourself. No furniture sales experience? No problem. We have a best-in-class training program that will get you ready to succeed and a dedicated team of leaders supporting you every step of the way.
What will you do? As a Sales Associate, you will help guests design a home they'll love by using an iPad to engage and present various home furnishings and service options. Assist guests in finding the best financing options, creating invoices, and scheduling delivery. You will prospect and follow up with leads generated from prior guest visits using your guest database. We have the highest in-stock inventory with the lowest lead time in the industry! Want to get your customers their furniture today?
We can do it with over 4,500 items in stock!
How much can you make? Average annual earnings in your first year between $55,000 and $80,000 and top performers making over $100,000!
At CITY Furniture you have control over your income. In addition, our Sales Associates earn monthly and annual bonuses, plus participate in sales contests throughout the year. Your competitive, goal-driven attitude will be rewarded with uncapped earnings potential!
How do we ensure your safety? We have a dedicated safety team whose entire job is focused on keeping you safe. From preventing workplace injuries to managing a global pandemic, our standard has always been to go above and beyond to keep our Associates and customers happy, healthy, and safe. With regularly scheduled hospital-grade electrostatic cleaning, temperature checks, personal protective equipment (PPEs), safety audits, and education, safety is always #1 at CITY.
What do we offer?
- A family-owned business since 1971, that is community and environment focused
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow. We are opening and expanding several showrooms all throughout South Florida, Tampa, and soon Atlanta
- Family-Spirited Environment
- Free Onsite (Tamarac) Health and Wellness Center
- Telehealth Services
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Internal Mobility
- Associate Purchase Reimbursement Program - up to 30% off your Furniture Purchases
Join our CITY family and work for a company focused on caring for its Associates and customers and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor. We are rapidly expanding to other markets in Florida and soon will be in Georgia. There’s no better time to join us!
One Team. So Many Dreams!
What do you need?
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as part of a flexible and accommodating full-time, 40-hour-per-week schedule
- You will use an iPad for all training, transactions, financing applications, inventory checks, etc. Therefore, being technologically savvy is a must!
- One or more years of customer-facing experience. Some of our most successful Associates have previous hospitality, service, real estate, as well as high-end retail sales experience
- We are a company that practices mutual trust and respect, so strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills are part of our culture
- Ability to guide customers throughout the showroom for extended periods of time
- Entrepreneurial mindset. We provide the best products, the brand, marketing, delivery service, etc. so you can meet your goals and take advantage of the uncapped earning potential we offer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred but not required; additional languages such as Creole, Portuguese, etc. are a plus