Sales Associate – The Villages Showrooms
The Villages, FL
We are looking for Sales Associates to join our innovative team in The Villages!
We have high levels of inventory ready to deliver!
Now that we've all realized that a comfortable and beautiful home is more important than ever, we are ready to help our Customers achieve their dreams while following all CDC recommendations and safety precautions.
Enjoy the perks: We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program
- Annual earnings range: $55,000 - $100,000 plus
- Generous, competitive commission with uncapped earnings potential
- Bi-weekly guarantee or commissions, whichever is greater (never a draw)
- Monthly and annual bonus plan, plus sales contests throughout the year
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Blended learning program consisting of classroom training, on-the-job training, and digital training modules, so that you can focus on learning and growing your abilities
- Comprehensive Health Package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage, etc.)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Paid vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Family-spirited culture
- Recognition and reward programs
- Free Onsite (Tamarac) Health and Wellness Clinic
- Associate purchase discount program
- Plus, a host of other excellent benefits, such as discounts on gym memberships, travel, auto, cell phone plans, etc.
Our City Furniture Sales Associates care about helping our customers create homes that they love. Our family spirited culture, focus on world class customer service, rapid growth, promote-from-within philosophy, and top-rated training programs provide our Sales Associates with a long-term career opportunity. Innovation and continuous reinvestments into our business have created a destination where hundreds of thousands of Floridians have purchased their furniture. With uncapped earning potential and exciting growth in Central and South Florida, there couldn’t be a better time to join our family.
The ideal candidate is looking for a company to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley HomeStore locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Apply today!
A Day in the Life:
- Working with guests in our retail showroom to determine the reason for their visit
- Utilizing an iPad to engage and present various home furnishings and service options
- Following up with leads generated from prior guest visits using your guest database
- Assisting guests in financing, purchasing, and delivery follow up
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous training and development
- Helping guests design a home that they’ll love
You bring the right attitude and drive, and we’ll train you. Our best-in-class training program will get you ready to succeed.
We look for the following:
- Experience working with customers
- Coachable and self-motivated learner
- High energy people-person
- Professional, team-player, resilient, and achievement-focused
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Available to work evenings and weekends as part of a flexible and accommodating full-time, 40-hour-per-week, work schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred, but not required; additional languages such as Creole, Portuguese, etc. are a plus